Saturday, January 14, 2006


Hello all. J-term is going swell. I got my snow bowl seasons pass yesterday. One of my friends has convinced me to watch the OC so i've started from the beginning. I'm about 8 or 9 episodes in already. Katie the cookies wer super fantasticly yummy and soft. I havn't eaten the cake yet though, that's being saved for catastrophe.

7 comments:

Leah said...

I'm saving my cake for a catastrophe too...aka, a very late study session or it's equivalent!!!

Myles said...

I forgot my cake at home :(

Oh well. I just got here a few hours ago. Classes start tomorrow morning.
Booooooo.

Me said...

I have one cake and after last night moving rooms I am so ready for it. but thats it for a while. I'm just glad I'm done moving
thank god.

Leah said...

Oh no...I was going to call Katie and have her visit, but Katie, you're back at school? so I guess not. : (

Me said...

I wanted to call you guys too but I left my phonebook here at school and couldn't get a hold of you...I'm sorry.

Leah said...

That's what calling someone's parents is for...you know that it's the person who isn't at school's job to begin comunication.

Me said...

yah that was my bad I dropped the ball on that one this time.....

But I have break on like the 17th so I can at least call someone at that time.

this much I know

later