a sketchy picture of me looking contemplative/stupid.We watched "johnny toothpick"(it has an italian name but i don't remember it) in greek and roman comedy today. It had the main actor fromj it's a beautiful life so therefore it had to be decent, and was, tought not as good of course. I've managed to continue being extremely undecisive about what i want to major in/do for the rest of my life and have decided to narrow it down to just what do i want to major in and still have failed horribly. We have to register for fall classes next thursday and though i already know 3 of the classes i'm taking i feel the 4th should most likely have some connection to this so called major i will have and therefore much pressure is felt in trying to choose the class.
room draw was a few weeks ago. I have a really nice single in Coffrin, a predominantly sophmore building right across from my presant dorm. I guess i'm excited about having my own room especially since my roomate is living next door to me and has promised we can still have spontaneous dance parties.
12 comments:
You mean Roberto Benigni from Life is Beautiful? I think you mixed It's A Wonderful Life and Life is Beautiful. I'll forgive you this time but just dont let it happen again young lady.
that picture caption got me cracking up :)
That's awesome that you got a single. Privacy is a rare creature and when caught should be devoured with gusto. I don't know where that came from.
You said something earlier (in one post or another) about becoming an English Major- and I must say you would be a kick ass English Major.
But don't stress it all too much right now, focus on getting your school work down. Btw, when do you *have* to declare your major?
You really would be a good any major...I can't think of one you wouldn't be good at...Bio, English, French, Math, Dance (you have the long legs for Ballet!!), Music...yup!!!
That's soo cool that your roommate will be nextdoor!!! Glad you got a good room!!
I would give you advise on your Major but I believe I should be the last person to give advice in that subject... just go with the flow and eventually you'll fall off the waterfall into the lake of your dreams
quick questions who says "you'll fall off the waterfall into the lake of your dreams"....honestly. And there are a couple majors i couldn't see you in, like lawn care management, construction management, basically the real "manly" majors. but besides that i think you'll do good in anything
Is there such a major as "Lawn Care Management"? I guess my school is missing the "manly" majors. (Note: Enginneering is not a "manly" major...we have a big program.)
Billy's cousin is actually majoring in lawn care at UMASS, of course billy's cousin also looks like he's taken one too many blows to the head in football and hockey
this post bores me as well
it seems like both myles and i are lacking a life right now which means we spend too much time looking at blogs
14 days until my birthday
Laurel, I asume you're really busy, so I wish you luck on everything you're doing and I know you'll do well!!
Post a Comment