Sunday, May 07, 2006

oh trampolines, what fun

So i was just going to read everyone else's blogs and then go try to do some work on this greek paper but reading everyone else's blog has brought me to a stunning revelation, you all suck. I mean everyone basically gets done next friday and i will basically be here for another entire week. not only that but i just finished crew yesterday with our last regatta at New England Rowing Championships and i'm now in post season blah along with realizing the end of the year is coming and now reading everyone else's comments which are about a week ahead of my mindset has made me realize that the school year really is almost over, but it's also not because i still have work to do and 4 finals to study for and i can no longer use crew as an excuse not to do work:(. Oh and i just checked my email and Leah's message almost made me cry because the summer sounds so wonderful but seems so far away.

In other news, well actually pretty much the same news, my last final looks to be on the 20th so.. yeah. and i need to go do work. oh and about the major thing... i still don't really know but i might try neuroscience, it looks fun. I have to decide by the end of next semester, though you're alowed to change after that. and to ashley's comment yes i did mean life is beautiful.

6 comments:

Leah said...

Oh, no, Laurel...I wanted you to be happier, not sadder!!!!

Jess-Beast said...

I'm with you. My last final is on the 19th, on which day my mother is forcibly removing me from campus (j/k, mom).

Boo to the peoples who get out early!

^_^

Ashley said...

Ok so today is my last final but I have to stick around until next monday for my final crit with nothing to do, no money and no roommate, i'm bored out of my mind, and i don't even know how i'm getting home because no one wants to come and get me, so i might be here until the 19th or 20th alone and very lonely :(

Ashley said...

oh and who are you jumping with???

Laurel said...

a kid from crew. last weekend when we went to our regatta the location ended up being moved to amherst after we had already driven to boston so we stayed at one of the varsity girl's house which is outside of boston. It was serioulsy the most wonderful day ever: we played basketball and petted her potbellied pig. I restled with her pug and jumped on the trampoline, played catch and just sat around outside reading some of my chem textbook, it was so relaxing.

Myles said...

My next final is well...tomorrow at 8am, but I'm still on campus until Friday afternoon.
Which is okay, but the sooner I'm out the better. The bugs have begun their invasion.