Wednesday, May 10, 2006


I promised myself i would drag my butt to the library and actually accomplish something today so i decided i should get all internet behoovery (i don't actually think that's a word and if it is i don't actually know what it means) out of my system first. I'm basically done with all serious work so the next two days are just finishing up busy work and trying to remain somewhat focused so i won't be a total loon when i start studying for finals. I finally had a positive library experience, i sat at one of the tables facing huge windows and such instead of a study carol which i've done in the past. study carol's eat your soul, tables however made me very productive. I finished my greek lit paper in 3-4 hours on monday night, so i plan to return again today to find equal inspiration to finish up some french, calc, chem and greek for tomarrow and then.. well i don't know what. I pretty much don't have much to do other than study for some finals... i keep thinking that it's thursday because after finishing up my greek paper i don't feel any pressing need to do any other work.
I plan to arrive the 21st at home now that one of my finals was moved earlier.

and this is an old fave which makes me happy

7 comments:

Ashley said...

is this how you feel about swedish sauages?

Leah said...

Work is your FRIEND!! (I don't know, maybe it's motivating?) : )

Jess-Beast said...

You can do IT!

This is my last real week of school. Finals are next week. This year is far too rapidly coming to a close.

Laurel said...

at first i completely had no idea what you were talking about ashley... then i got it and died laughing.. well quietly since i'm in the library. but then realized you were right. this is exactly how i feel about swedish sausage.

Ashley said...

i'm happy you understand me, lol, this is not the sauage of my country, lol, anyway...can't wait to see you again :)

Me said...

I want everyone to hurry the hell up and come home!!!!

Ashley said...

I'll be home tuesday katie and i'll be expecting a call by friday with plans to hang out