Tuesday, November 07, 2006



So it turns out life is much saner without crew. I've finally found time to declare, French Major it is. and i've spent the last week making up for two months of sleep deprivation, so that was enjoyable. The fine picture that you are viewing is my friend flora and i while she waits in line for the porta potties at the head of the charles. What's amazing about this picture is the guy yawning, seriously, hi-larious.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah...I think my friend Lauren really missed getting to be in that race.( She's abroad.)

Jess-Beast said...

Glad you can breathe now. I hope the sleeping thing is fun. I would know, I haven't slept in forever.

Ashley said...

i thought you desided to do homework instead of going to the head of the charles :( i wish i had seen you when you were walking distance away :(
But i'm happy you desided on a major

Myles said...

French major! Very nice. You should check out Camus' L'Etranger if you haven't already. I'm trying to get to the point where I can read french.