Sunday, December 17, 2006

Well, i'm home for vacation in case anyone didn't know that already, or couldn't tell by my actually posting a blog. I watched the new james bond today- it's actually really good. i mean i sort of like the older ones and some of the fight scenes weren't really all they could be, but overall i thought the new james bond was pretty hot so that sort of made up for it. it also wasn't quite as witty as the older ones especially those with sean connery (yes i consider him witty katie) i don't actually think that's how you spell witty either.. owell i'm out of school i get to fail english. anyways there's really not much to do in this town. it's all spruced up for the holidays which is nice, bf seems to get less scummy each time i return.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I took my Latin final today (Tuesday) and now I only have my scary Greek Final, my Latin Paper, my Comp. Lit paper to finish. I hope home is nice!! See you soon.