I am mainly commenting because I have the sweet, unadultrated power to do so, but I also wonder what the heck's with this picture. Also, walking back to Coffrin from the track bus yesterday Simone kept singing Billie Jean is not my Lover to the WRONG TUNE. And it was driving me crazy. I cannot stand for OUR SONG, expressing the deep nature of our relationship, to be butchered.
5 comments:
Ah, silly little Laurel!
I wuv you!
Also-- more than a big chance that I will be in England next spring. ^_^
I am mainly commenting because I have the sweet, unadultrated power to do so, but I also wonder what the heck's with this picture.
Also, walking back to Coffrin from the track bus yesterday Simone kept singing Billie Jean is not my Lover to the WRONG TUNE. And it was driving me crazy. I cannot stand for OUR SONG, expressing the deep nature of our relationship, to be butchered.
oh those awful field hockey pants
I thought this was a family blogosphere. For shame.
Post a Comment