Thursday, August 30, 2007

Huit Jours




I emailed a rowing club in Paris yesterday- they wrote me back.. sounds like it might actually be fairly easy to join one but some more butchered French must be sent back and forth before i really figure anything out. This place is actually just called "rowing-club". I was sort of hoping for something more French sounding but i guess that's what you get for entering "paris rowing clubs" into google.

Packing has not even commenced.. i guess i still have a week but i should probably start soon.

3 comments:

Jess-Beast said...

Seven days now. Oh my Laurel is growing up-- and saving China.

...

No, wait. That was Mulan.

Laurel's all growing up and speaking French. Doesn't mean I ain't just as proud.

Anonymous said...

Прив. Я тебя люблю.
Сузанна

Laurel said...

i am amazed at the fact that i can read everything you just wrote.