Oh wow, I thought everyone left at the same time, but I guess that's just Russian people.
In that case have an awesome time, not to mention best of luck with the duel.
Though you must promise me you will preface any and all bread related duels with a shouting of the quote from Princess Bride "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"
I'll save you a croissant in case you need any backup.
Seriously though, have a great time, and if they happen to be showing Cyrano de Bergerac at any theater anywhere in a 100 mile radius of you - Go see it without question.
3 comments:
Bonjour Laurel!
The above is all the French I remember from high school. Granted, we didn't learn how to say "Laurel" in French class, but you get the idea.
How's France?
Hope you're having a wonderful time.
More importantly, have you found time to have a baguette battle while you are over there? If so, please post pictures on facebook.
Bonne chance,
-Greg
Not there quite yet young greg- but soon.. very soon- i leave friday. First thing i do will be to find some baguettes and someone to duel with.
Oh wow, I thought everyone left at the same time, but I guess that's just Russian people.
In that case have an awesome time, not to mention best of luck with the duel.
Though you must promise me you will preface any and all bread related duels with a shouting of the quote from Princess Bride "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"
I'll save you a croissant in case you need any backup.
Seriously though, have a great time, and if they happen to be showing Cyrano de Bergerac at any theater anywhere in a 100 mile radius of you - Go see it without question.
-Gregoire
Post a Comment