
I registered for spring classes this morning, that was a bit of a nightmare but it's all done and i'm in cool classes so that's good. Not much news, just busy with work. one more week till finals so it's crunch time. thanks for the cookies mom. break a leg mary with your play tonight!!.. oh its so exciting she's probably already there getting makeup and costume ready. remember everybody, although its school it's still the holiday season so be excited! i found a pretty cool video clip you should all see, it has will ferrill, i guarantee enjoyement. Happy Holidays!
4 comments:
Laurel school is just a nightmare dont worry it only gets worse.
Katie- as Monty Python says: "Always look on the bright side of life!" Tomorrow is Saturday- and whilst I will be working on a French project and rehearsing for an Elf Skit, I will NOT be in classes!
And neither will you too!
Breath- we're going home soon!
Registering was such an ordeal, and I still need to work out a few kinks.
Sometimes you can't find the brighter side, you just have to trust that you will get through it and that there will be a brighter side eventually.
Post a Comment