
i think i'm actually going to go to bed before 1 am tonight. it's so weird how a year ago i thought doing homework past 10 meant i'd been procrastinating. owell, we make up for it with nice breaks. i'm really excited about christmas. especially since it'll mean finals are over. my last one is saturday from 2-5pm (next saturday, not this one). Then i get to laze about home. yay! i'm looking foreward to reading some more jane austen, which i now read religiously before i go to bed. Somehow i feel like if i can jsut read a little pride and prejudice before i go to sleep the world can't be that bad of a place after all. it's sort of my bible. speaking of which i've started going to the congregationalist church in town. I wouldn't call myself a regular yet since i've only been twice, but i really liked it. it's UCC like my church at home so most of the people are nice. They have the college kids over for lunch once in a while. i went last sunday to this nice family's house. the woman spins wool, and she taught us a little abou it and fed us hot cider in front of a warm fire. it was very homish. besides in church you get to sing which is fun, and it gets me up on sunday mornings instead of sleeping to insane hours when i groggily dredge out of bed to do homework.
can't wait till we're all home again. happy studying.
-Laurel
3 comments:
I have one week left of classes but I should be done on tuesday of the week after next so this is me jumping for joy.
cant wait it'll be great
see you guys then
I want hot cider :(
Oh Laurel...get some sleep. (And that goes for the rest of you, too!)
Good luck, I love all of you.
Post a Comment