Sunday, December 04, 2005

HASH(0x8c25d4c)
Padme Amidala

Which Star Wars character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

i went and saw my first hockey game today-it was really cool. we won, of course, being the awesome team we are. learned most of the cheers and alot about hockey. thats all for now. buenos noches, or however you say it.


10 comments:

Myles said...

Hockey....lol

My suitemates play the new Hockey game on playstation all the time. I got Yoda on the quiz,

Me said...

hockey games are awesome

Jess-Beast said...

AH! You've finally discovered the miracle that is Hockey!!! Go Laurel!

Padme? Hmm...
I was honestly thinking a little more Leia...

Leah said...

I'm Yoda.

Laurel said...

i agree with you jess i think i'm mostly leia trying to be a padme but when you answer the questions it tends to get a little skewed

Laurel said...

oh, and jess, over break you have to watch a hockey game with me and give me pointers cause i really don't understand what the hell is going on most of the time!

Jess-Beast said...

Oh- yeah! That'd be totally awesome-

but, remember, quite frankly, it doesn't matter if you win or lose the game- it's how many penalties for fighting there are.

Hockey... drool...

...technically I've only been at one game- but I watch it allot.

I hate it on TV though- you can never follow the puck- the camera is so funny.

Me said...

man I wish I had a character that everyone recognized that would be cool but no I get someone from the vidieo game.

Mary said...

I got Exar Kun "one of the most powerful sith lords ever...His spirit will plague the galexy forever"......so don't mess with me Katie

Mary said...

the last part doesnt say that he will plague the galexy forever......but it does say for centuries