Monday, November 26, 2007

spies

On my way home last night this man came walking brisquely past- then he pulled out a walkie talkie, said some incomprehensible into it and ducked into a doorway, just like spy people do in movies. I was thinking to myself he wasn't doing a very good job since I could clearly tell what he was up to and i wasn't trying. But then I got really sketched out and walked really fast to my door. I still wonder what was occuring on my street last night that necessitated such espionage activities.

Also pictures from sweden are up on the photo sight : )

2 comments:

Me said...

when you tell me that my mind really jumps to the insanely creepy.... but I prefer to believe that they are personal bodyguards for some superstar hottie who's sort of stalking you.


....I apologize for my random mental ramblings but I am in one of those moods right now (like I could have another demon baby dream at any time now)

Myles said...

Huh, I totally thought I posted a comment to this.