Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Brr?

It's below freezing in Paris finally- I know that's not like earth shattering for the rest of the world, but i thought i'd share. I don't really have appropriate clothing for below freezing- really looking forward to your arrival mom and dad! Don't forget the coat please!

hmm.. what have i seen lately. a very pretty pigeon, progressively more alarming winter clothing, my horoscope (apparently i ran into someone today who had the same intentions as me, i think we were supposed to fall in love, i think i must have missed him). Today in art history we were studying George Seurat, who happens to have loved painting by "melange optique" i think that makes sense in english too, anyways lots of little dots. All that i mangaged to appreciate today was how much of a headache i could develop after staring at painting after painting made of little dots projected by slides for 2.5 hours.

having completed my middlebury language course I don't have a class tomorrow- so I now have one class left before break - thursday afternoon. vacation schedule :

21st friday- Uncle Russ and family arrive in Paris
Saturday- drive down to Lorgues (south of France)
Sunday- Mom, dad and tim fly into Marseilles
31st- Mom,dad and tim fly out of Paris

New Years eve - hopefully with susan and her family (right susan!? oh and does us watching charlie mean we get to hang out more? I have nothing to do the 1st or 2nd so i'm up for whatever! especially avoiding the musee d'orsay as i've already been twice)

January 3rd- Fly to helsinki
January 7th- return from helsinki.

January 22nd- last final in Paris

4 comments:

Leah said...

YAY!

Myles said...

I did read this. :)

Me said...

damn last final on the 22 I will have been back to school for almost a week at that point. damn.

Susan said...

Yes yes, we are hanging out on the 31st. And the 1st. And the 2nd. And possibly before that if you are in Paris before. I cannot tell you how excited I am to see you!!!!!!