Monday, December 10, 2007

What now?

I saw a poodle wearing a red leather raincoat today. Sort of like a little red cherry on the top of the Parisian experience.

5 comments:

Me said...

this reminds me that yesterday I happened to see a laberdoodle for the first time ever. I decided I want one, and i perhaps will also dress it in a red rain jacket (even if it is the strangest thing i've ever heard of)

Myles said...

Oh, this is key, was it's owner in a matching jacket?

Jess-Beast said...

The question is-- do you have a raincoat?

Susan said...

HAHAHAHA. Also, I just volunteered us to watch Charlie for a few hours while my parents go to the Musee d'Orsay, since I've already been and have limited patience for museums. I hope that's okay with you. Oh, and my housemates watched Star Wars this weekend and told me it was the dumbest thing they'd ever seen. They obviously have NO idea what they're talking about.

SusannaMMMerrill said...

Oh horray. Irkutskian dogs wear ridiculous outfits sometimes too, but they're not nearly as hip as Parisian ones I bet.