Sunday, February 12, 2006

Back to school


An update on how my week- monday through wednesday i did nothing productive which although extremly boring at the time i think it allowed me to reach a new clarancy which peaked while watching an Oprah episode inspiring me to change my entire attitude toward life. I now try to look at everything like a slightly amusing joke and am going to try to take myself a whole lot less seriously including putting on hold this whole search for the meaning of life. I'll let you know how that goes. Thursday my mom was home so we went shopping and out to lunch. I got fabric which my mom sewed into a cool new bag and a patch for a pair of jeans. I also hunted furiously for a new bathing suit- a sporty type one good for diving and swiming laps and summer camp. and after serious hunting found one that i really like. I also finally found a cheap watch and more socks (yay socks). Also went to the library and returned masses of books and rented first wives club.

Friday i finally got a sub job for the morning working as a one on one at the headstart program (preschoolers) that was lots of fun. Now i should go finish packing and try desperetly to find my address book which i seem to have misplaced (oh the horror). oh and get dressed. I can't believe i start chemistry at 8am tommarow. ahghghslkdj;fklasjf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Myles said...

haha, yeah. I havent had many revelations so far at school. It's just kind of boring. Seriously those people must get drunk all the time so they don't go insane.

Maybe I'll watch some Oprah and stop being so introspective. lol

Vacation is in a week, it can't come sooner.

Laurel said...

yes, oprah can change you life if you're in the right mood.

Me said...

just make sure that you dont get completly corrupted, that woman has freaky supernatural powers.

Me said...

oh and I forgot to mention that that pic is my background. it funny and makes me happy

Leah said...

That's a cool job!!! Yay!!!