Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Breaking News

I'm bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored....

Recent Epiphanies discovered while spending the last 3 days doing nothing and not leaving the house:

1. College is good, doing stuff is good, talking to people is good

2. Life doesn't have to make sense, you just have to enjoy it'

3. Having free unstructured time isn't relaxing it's boring.

4. Facebook is only interesting when used as a distraction from doing work.

5. I like cleaning, and dancing. especially dancing while cleaning.

3 comments:

Jess-Beast said...

Imagine that over an intire month.

Somehow I think you would have made an intire army of crocheted panadas too (whilst watching Gilmore Girls- as it is a show you would love)given that time frame.

Me said...

if you want to talk to me later I'll be here at like 4:00. I'm done with classes.

heres something you could do...try and solve world hunger, then tell no one till you have extreme political clout at the risk of being assasinated.

Lots of love

Leah said...

Try doing beading or sewing or something....if you're really bored and it's nice out you could clean your hot tub...if you're that desperate!!!! : )

Or have you gone back to school already? No...you have this weekend tool right?