
guess what teacher's depicted on the left and i'll dedicate one of my artsy pictures to you!
I'm hanging it at home this week for my break between j-term and spring term. If anyone has any ideas as to what to do with myself i'd appreciate it greatly. I'm signed up to substitute so i'm currently sitting around hoping teachers get ill which must give me horrible karma. I think ill go for a walk todady and take some artsy pictures and then i can post them to prove that i havn't done nothing. their might even be some accompaning poetry. stay tuned to find out more!
6 comments:
I know! I know! Mr. Lasusa! I can never spell his name correctly! Probably because I never had him as a teacher!
One artsy photo for me- yay!!!!
Did you draw that...it looks like other cartoons I've seen on the internet or people's blogs...I guess that's the black-and-whiteness and the fact that it's well done...
...yes please, entertain us!!!!!
Plus...is that your handwritting?...
no... YOu never did say you drew that, you were just making it into an inside joke... you were talking about photos not pictures...I'm confused.
Anyway, I had no guess, then I saw Jess's correct answer.
it's a toothepaste for dinner strip, i got it off the website. Myles uses them alot and i think one was on jess's graduation party invitations. not to mention myles gave me a book of them for my birthday. the photo's i was refering to had not been taken yet
poor mary has Lasusa in class and she has to sit in the front, so all the terrible things that troy says happened to him is kind of happening to mary this semester. I feel so bad for her
Post a Comment