Thursday, November 17, 2005

BEST HARRY POTTER MOVIE EVER!!

I SAW HARRY POTTER FIRST HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we went yesterday at 5:30 pm to sit outside the middlbury movie theatre like hobo's for 6 hours before being let in. thankfully the snow held off until we got inside. we were the second group in line. the line didn't get huge until around 8pm The manager of the theatre had a snape costume that he had sewn himself!! he even had a wig. finally at 12:01 am this morning the movie started. I absolutly loved it, it was so great. like most of the movies they're a lot of parts missing, but unlike most of the other movies this one was really good!!! we didn't get back to the dorm until 3 am so i was pretty tired for classes, but owell. it's friday who cares. and it's so much better to see those movies when you're with a bunch of hard core fans who whistle and cheer at the movie. anyways i won't elaborate too much cause i'm sure you'll all go see it soon. (katie i'll tell you more about if you ask specific questions!)

In doing research on 'hegemony' (for OED of course) i found an interesting web site: why is disney evil? I'm not sure i totally agree but it was interesting anyways. why is disney evil? at least look at the hegemony cartoon if you don't have time to read the whole thing.

see you all v. soon!

7 comments:

Me said...

was definatly good

Sam said...

First, thank you for not sharing movie spoilers for those of us that will be seeing it next Friday (on IMAX - whee!). I'm glad to hear that it's a great movie.

Hegemony = a word I've been trying to subtly teach at my desk for a while now. Always with a documentary at the ready, may I recommend: Mickey Mouse Monopoly as an interesting look into Disney.

Leah said...

i want to see it...theaters all sold out...dad asked me if i want to see it on Thanksgiving at Imax theater...said yes!!!!!!! Will get to see it in a theater, was worried that wouldn't happen!!!!

Leah said...

I'm really curious about which Weasely that is...that looks evil like percy, unless Harry and Ron are arguing....did Ron grow up that much...he's pretty good looking...no, don't tell me who that is...O'm just rambling for your entertainment.

Me said...

leah that is no weasley its Cedric!!!

and he's cute definatly

Laurel said...

katie would be completely right.

Mary said...

you can tell he's not a Weasly cause HE DOESN'T HAVE RED HAIR (sigh)