Friday, November 04, 2005

12 DAYS!

Excitingness. the weekend will be upon me after french class, but classes are fun so i pretty much consider after finishing thursday homework to be the weekend. We talked about chimpanzees in biology today and i think i definitly want to get an internship working with monkeys in zoos, not labs because that's just depressing.

I think the friday after thanksgiving would be a good time for us to all get together, it sounds like most people are available then. If there's d&d we could go to that too, but other wised everyone should come over and we can have a "finish off the rest of the pies" party. let me know if this works for everybody, any suggestions.

see you later, alligators!

9 comments:

Me said...

as long as its later in the day i will be glad to come on Friday.

another good time would be tuesday afternoon for me. but I dont know about anyone else

OMG's I cant wait!!!!

I love you and miss you all so much

Later

Myles said...

That sounds highly awesome.

But don't chimps remind you of a certain homosexual simian from polynesia?

Leah said...

I wanted to go see the Nutcracker with my aunt, but I think I"ve decided I'd rather see you guys than the nutcracker.

So friday will probably work, at least later in the day. once I get home.

Laurel said...

bonobos!

Jess-Beast said...

Durring the American Revolution the British Binobos- ACK- DAMNIT!

I haven't been able to figure out Thanksgiving yet- so I don't know- it's getting close to the end of the Semester, so I'm mainly focusing on all the papers they're having us do and writing my next semester schedual.

~Jess^_^

Leah said...

I hope that the reason you're not writting, Laurel, is becuase you're studying really, really hard...but cheer up, it's almost you're birthday (not that you needed a reminder on that :) an dit's almost thanksgiving!!!!!

Mary said...

Ya, we should totaly get together then......just kidding. You guys need to see each other {not like that[the only people who need to see each other like that are Katie and Myles (i'm only saying that cause people haven't mentioned that in a while and I am bord)]}

Sorry Katie and Myles!!!!!!

Mary

Jess-Beast said...

I can't wait until I'm back with people who love me!!!!

See you at Thanksgiving!

~Jess^_^

Leah said...

Mary is so cute!!