Sunday, October 30, 2005

I know i'm kinda late on this front, but i just downloaded Josh Grobin from napster today, and omg, its wonderful. i'm currently trying to type a lab report to it and everytime i get a little overworked about the fact that my experiment sucked, josh makes it all better.

for halloween i wore this sailor dress that we found at a thrift store downtown and was supposidly sailormoon, although i looked more like a 5 year old. you can judge for yourself.



But Aiko, susan and susanna went pretty far out. Aiko was a zebra, susanna and Ewok (like from star wars, i'm sure i spelled it wrong) I MEAN AN EWOK!! that is so cool

We never quite decided what susan was... whatever it was, it was pretty interesting.

We went to a school run halloween party, but as expected it was fairly lame and we left. But we came back to our room and eat food, tryed to hypnotise each other and eventually watched Love Actually.

Today was a typical sunday, trying to get a bunch of work done and enjoy a supposid weekend day. As soon as i finish some of this paper i'll head to bed. i hope everyone's as excited as i am about the upcoming break (17 more school days, oh yay!) Another form of god is in school vacations. The next two weeks look pretty intense, so if i drop off from the face of the earth i'm sorry. i just have a bagillion things to do-but i'll be around anyway because i can't stand not knowing everything that's going on anyway... but i'll probably be slakish on my own post. Muchos lovos

Laurel

8 comments:

Me said...

that is a small hallway

the same thing goes for me too with the dropping of the face of the earth.

Myles said...

Ha, I wish I had done something for Halloween, meh, maybe next year.
That is a hilarious picture, lol.

and you did spell ewok correctly. Resident nerd out.

Jess-Beast said...

Fight evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight, never running from a real fight, she is the one named Sailor Moon!

Yay for the Sailor Scouts!

You're sooooooooo cute!

~Jess^_^

Laurel said...

the hallway isn't as small as it looks.

Sam said...

As I suspected might happen, a ticket to Wicked has opened up - it's yours, Laurel!

Leah said...

Yeah...Laurel can come too?!!!!

Me said...

that'll be a fun trip I cant wait

who else is going?

Myles said...

I'm not. I didn't and don't have the money to spare. Plus I wasnt a fan of the book :o

Just bring a camcorder, I'll watch it when you get back *wink*