Wednesday, October 05, 2005

listen here, Fyedka *two finger push*












Heart, don't fail me now
Courage, don't desert me
Don't turn back now that we're here
People always say
Life is full of choices
No one ever mentions fear
Or how the road can seem so long
Or how the world can seem so vast
Courage see me through
Heart i'm trusting you
On this journey...to the past

Ok, the end bit (the past) doesn't make anysense. but the rest is fairly relevant to current attitued. I am certainly at a precipice, i like that word, not of a cliff or anything (i'm not suicidal yet) but more of a brink of forecoming experience. I was sitting in my hall trying to study more bio, after already dedicatingover 5 hours to the subject today, and remarking with a passerby that it seems the only freetime we have is when we're distracted. so in that spirit i later had this song from anastasia pop into my head. i actually couldn't remember any of the lyrics so i was just humming it and appreciating the acoustics in the building. then i, on a longer train of distraction, looked them up online. I mean the lyrics in the light hearted bouncyness of russian princesses and little puppys playing with scarves (if you've ever seen it you'd understand).

on another note, i can't believe it's fall! there are actually leaves falling off trees and changing colors and such. i guess i really thought the world had stopped turning after high school because it really took me by suprise, even though it's october.

I feel like i've been at school forever! but kinda in a good way. weeks go by much faster now that i'm used to the routine. my orchestra concert is next wednesday!

More Russian references:

6 comments:

Jess-Beast said...

My God that play was so much fun!

And now Anastacia songs will be stuck in my head- hopefully not that Rasputin song- YAY!

Talk to you over October Break (are you home???)!

Love ya,
~Jess^_^

Myles said...

Whose that cool kid on the right end of the frame? :cool:

i wish it was Friday afternoon and all of my work was done. I'm probably going to sleep all week. Me, Taylor and Shawn just finished watching the entire first season of Lost. ITS SO GOOD!

Well, maybe I'll see you next week maybe. (Just skip a few days of classes, you'll be fine *shifty eyes*)

Laurel said...

not home yet, will be the 20th i think

Laurel said...

yes myles your butt did manage to get in the shot, congradulations

Me said...

wow myles ass alert.
I wish it was friday too
I am seriously concidering skipping my script writing class today.
I wont but the thought gives me strength.

Later

Leah said...

I loved that play too!!!!!!!!!