Thursday, October 27, 2005

I heart U2



Sad news: BF field hockey lost to burr & burton today 2:1, my parents went to watch. grrrr... i wanted to go see the finals!!!! now i'll just be stuck here doing work all weekend.

OED class was dull as expected, but Company rehersal was ok. i definitly need to practice but i think because of the e-mail he knew i was nervous so didn't make any comments other than helpful ones not directed at me:).

oh, and i lied, i think there are now 18 school days till vacation (1 midterm, 1 full lab report, a french test and one more major paper for OED to go!) almost there... and then the really exciting thing is that after vacation i have like two weeks of school, finals and another break! ok, have to go study for a bio quiz, hope you all are being busy little bees. i'll try to make a few calls this weekend so if they're any good times to ring you let me know, other wise i'll have to send you an email b/c my card looses 50 cents each time i try to call but no one answers!! talk to yous soon.

Laurel

11 comments:

Me said...

My card is almost out of minutes, and now that I have made contact with you I cannot seem to get a hold of jess or leah (I never win in the phone war). but if i finish my work on saturday I may take a trip to midd. we'll see what happens.

Im so tired now I slept for an hour last night and I am begining to crash now.

La....zzzzzzzzzzzz

Myles said...

I have barely ever used my card. I never call anyone.

That's too bad about Field Hockey,how are the other teams doing? And DRAMA CLUB!!!! WHAT ABOUT DRAMA CLUB!!! I almost forgot, what are they doing and when? Cause i am going to see it.

Laurel said...

i don't know, i assume if they did a fall production they must be finished with it which makes me mad because i didn't know when it was.. grrrr. but we have to help with the spring musical or a small part of me may die! i have ms westbrooks email adress when it gets later in the year.

Myles said...

that makes me a sad panda

Jess-Beast said...

NONONO!!!! I though all of our productions were in November- this would be approaching hell week!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ditto to Myles!

~Jess^_^

Me said...

My sister is in drama club!!!!

I'll let you know when they have their production. but remember that its mr. K doing this one so it could be really crappy.

so I'll let you know when i have info.

later

Leah said...

Katie...you never leave messages when you call...I didn;t know that you try to call me!!!

I'm very upset about field hockey!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurel said...

katie, i want to see it, even if it is Mr. K, it will be interesting even if it's somwhat deranged. you have to give us more information: what show, when, who's in it, etc.

Me said...

all people left in drama club are in it and its a series of one acts.

other than that I got nothing

Myles said...

Cool, I guess they couldnt find a suitable play. But the one-acts were fun.

Laurel said...

i lied about calling people, got too busy. but i really want to talk to you soon!! i'll try to squeeze them in some time this week. seriously tell me what time would be good!!