Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Pictures from Midd



Here's the culprit- cake with '18' artistically spelled out with candles- Aiko blowing out her candles, creating smoke that went right up to the next picture

here's the alarm going off, if you look close you can see the little red lights lite up

Aiko eats frosting off exhibit A, birthday candles while we try to enjoy the cake in the hall with siren wailing

9 comments:

Leah said...

I like the fact that you documented it!

Laurel said...

that's thanks to susanna, this was part of the reason it was so hard not to laugh when the public safety officer came, b/c susanna was like "wait i have to get a picture of the alarm!"

Laurel said...

Leah- just read your comment from friday. i believe any of the pics i put up here should be easy to make your background. i don't have very many digitals of all of us, but many of individual persons. we should take some pictures over break.. but i'll keep putting up what i have and you can feel free to take what you like

Me said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that made my day.

Jess-Beast said...

That's sooooooo funny.

The fire alarms haven't gone off here- and my roommate's been burning insense (sp!). Though we did have a fire drill at 11 pm one night >P !!!

Pictures are great!

Post some of you too, so I can make them my desk top- though I should send you my Phantom Desktop that I made...

~Jess^_^

Laurel said...

yes, you should!!

Myles said...

Birthday's are always fun. Especially with free entertainment courtesy of state law.
I don't know. Does anyone have pics from Mariah's party this summer? I never developed my camera and I was curious.

Me said...

just some dellas ass shots thats all

Laurel said...

no one has digitals, but i have some copies of leah's prints, but they're at school, don't see how i could post them