a flutter, a flake, a drip, a drop and then finnaly kerplop! lots of snow. many people very excited, some not as much- stopping by to blame me and my state for the obvious control over the weather which has inflicted the cold.
aiko, susanna and i went out and had a snowball fight and made a very pretty snowman, who died, but was resurected with a slightly smaller head. Some boys in our hall decided to commeserate the event by going streaking in hats and mittens.
it's goin got suck getting to class tommarow, but until then, yay, snow!
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I dislike the snow very much. It's too cold and slushy.
But it's good that you like it
You're so lucky the snow is sticking! We're just getting the crappy sleet/snow-vomit and it's not even staying on the ground. My roommate found out it was supposed to snow and she said, "Hell no! If I knew that I would have gone to Boston!" I didn't have the heart to tell her it was no warmer there!
~Jess^_^
P.S. sorry about the no posting bit- I had three major papers to write!
its only a dusting here right now so Life is good.
waiting for supernatural to come on the B.Ball game is taking so long its in inning 10.
It's now wed. but It was raining for a long time again...it's pretty cold, but obviously not cold enough ...not a snow fake in sight down here yet.
Post a Comment