Friday, October 07, 2005



for my OED class i'm signed up for all these "word-a-day" mailing lists- and i have discovered that myles has is Leptodactylous. meaning having fine, slender digits. it's supposed to be a compliment. so there's my compliment for the day. i havn't told you guys my harry pottor quote of the day in awhile and yesterday's was really good:

"Wandering around at midnight, Ickle Firsties? Tut, tut, tut. Naughty, naughty, you'll get caughty."
– Peeves

just got back from rubix cube thing which was pretty cool! did you know the national rubix cube champion is a graduate of middlebury. just think of what great things i have in store.

here are some pictures just for fun:

This one's currently my background (above).

Hippie myles!!

2 comments:

Myles said...

O let it burn! Seriously i didnt think many pictures survived from that period. Thank you Laurel, I was considering growing my hair out again, but that stopped me.
Wow. Okay, I'll read the blog now.

Leah said...

Laurel do you have any other good pictures on your computer of a bunch of us/you...becuase the stupid blue mountain on my desk top is going to drive me insane and my dad isn't a fan of risking getting virused by pasting any old picture in...plus I would like to see your smileing faces as much as possible...I have pictures, but not on my computer and our scanner is broken...though I just remembered that my dad has a digital camera and was going to send me some pictures...

Love...Leah...I should just sighn it like this...L.L. or LL