Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Originally a comment on leah's blog.. but since i'm a slacker i'll reuse it



nice to hear you monday was well. My tuesday was pretty good, i was really tired this morning and got up litterally 10 minutes before i had a class in bi hall but i still made it on time! and then i took a 45 minute nap before french class and then a 2 1/2 hour nap this afternoon so lots of rest since i don't have orchestra for a month. I also found out my lab for thursday was cancelled because someone had a severe allergic reaction and had to go to the hospital due to some peanuts that were part of the lab, even though they asked everyone a hundred times if they were allergic to peanuts. But the person's ok and i don't have lab so this is going to be an awesome week. I'll probably post this on my blog too since i bothered to write so much. See you (tuesday?? ) ONE MORE WEEK!!

5 comments:

Me said...

hey thats right.

we need to talk again about when and where to pick you up (possibly next monday?) because I'm trying not to forget about you.

later

Myles said...

Ooo, I missed this post somehow. This vacation is going to be fun.

Leah said...

I soooo can't wait for vacation...this college world of getting rides from people is fun to plan...I think all of us are involved in it...Katie and I are giving rides, Jess and (Myles is in the Katie caravan, right?) are getting rides...

Leah said...

I soooo can't wait for vacation...this college world of getting rides from people is fun to plan...I think all of us are involved in it...Katie and I are giving rides, Jess and (Myles is in the Katie caravan, right?) are getting rides...

I like the photo!!!!!

Me said...

why did you reprint your entire post?

and Laurel I want to know all about the Movie....so spill!!!