Friday, November 11, 2005

Bet your bottom dollar that tommarow.....



Ok, it's been a loonng while since i posted, but leah was right, the reason has been due to excessive studying. Wednesday I took my second bio midterm and today(/yesterday i guess) i had two humungous papers due (like seriously, no shit, gigormous). But at least i left you with cute monkeys, not crabs like katie (j/k katie, honestly)

I'll send out an email to people soon with more details, but friday (after thanksgiving) around 5 (earlier or later if you want this is just what i'm putting in the email) i thought everybody could come over... you'll get more details in the email.

note- picture not mine, found on google. i only wish i had a pooh bear that big(not really, don't get ideas about sending me a humoungous stuffed animal).

it's too late to write much interesting so i'll go to sleep, but i'll post more stuff tommarow! hope everyone else is having way to much fun for their own good. 8 more school days until break!

4 comments:

Myles said...

Vacation can not come soon enough. I havent been as deluged with work as some of you guys but I'm thinking that if I went home I could get a full nights sleep for once.

Mary said...

Yyyyeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh purple

Mary

Leah said...

Happy Birthday, Laurel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me said...

Happy Birthday Laurel