Saturday, September 22, 2007

Homework help?


*Pictures are up

I found this French radio station on Itunes- so i'm trying to be all immersed, etc. But it's currently playing Hellogoodbye's "Here" - and before we had some Britany spears. I know there is French music- they just don't seem to like it all that much. so the most french i get is the commentator anouncing the songs in between. At least i'm trying.

I went to Angelina's yesterday- It's right next to the Louvre and a Rolex store. It's rumored to have the best hot chococolate in all of Paris- It was really amazing. I'm currenlty procrastinating from writing an essay about my goals in France- I think I could be perfetly happy just hanging out in the Louvre and drinking Chocolate Chaud at Angelina's- do i really need to have more goals than that?? ooh great- now we've moved onto Spice Girls.

If anyone has suggestions for goals in France i'd appreciate the help : )

2 comments:

SusannaMMMerrill said...

Write a really serious essay about how you want to make a truly informed decision about what is the best hot chocolate in Paris, and perhaps the surrounding regions. The pursuit of truth is always noble.

Myles said...

YES! That's perfect.