Sunday, September 25, 2005

guess who's not studying right now for her bio quiz tommarow?? just finished watching Grey's anatomy- I love that show. Weekend's been fun. Friday night i went to see War of the Worlds- weirdest ending ever! and then watched Life is a House in the common room with some girls from my floor. that movie is soo good. It has Hayden Christenson in it (Anniken) and he's definitly really hot, but that's not the only selling point. Saturday i slept in for the first time since i've been here, which was wonderful. than i watched Real World (i'd never seen it before). Spent the rest of the day finishing stupid book "A guide to the Oxford English Dictionary" don't read it. At night we went to play on some swings and walk around town, which was totally closed up (it being past 9 heaven forbid). when we got back we watched spirited away in someone's room, while through the open windows we could hear drunken renditions of "Mr. Brightside" and howling. Today spent doing homework allllllll day. I'm so sick of homework!!!! finished just in time to watch Grey's. now i have to review a bit and go to bed.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Hi...good luck studying...

I have now left several notes for you in several different blogs...you should find them all eventualy...

Love ya,
Leah

(or was that you're sign off?)

Myles said...

You should join in with the Mr Brightsiders.
War of the Worlds disapointed me, the ending was fine (I beleive that's how the book was), but the son should have died. Seriously. It would have added meaning to it.
I have studying to do as well. :( Good luck with yours.

Me said...

you go to your blog and click the little blogger icon in the top left corner and then you log in and there is a little + sign that says New Post. that is it.

studying sucks and I feel bad for you.
oh and I am really sorry about last night weirding you out because of my lack of blood I honestly dont really remember much befor I went to go see batman with myles. I was seriously out of it. but I'm better today.

ok have to go to an RHA Meeting soon so I'll talk to you..
Later