Wednesday, September 21, 2005

ok school is officially insane, i just finished all my homework(it's 1:30am). what the hell!! what happened to high school.. oh yeah and what were we complaining about the whole time. College is like bad boot camp, at least in boot camp you're not afraid of gaining 15 pounds. here's my fav calvin and hobbes to extend to you what my first bio exam will probably be like :
sorry you have to click this link, but it's worth it!

the harry potter quote of the day was...

"I'll look for him later, I expect I'll find him upstairs crying his eyes out over my mother's old bloomers or something....Of course he might have crawled into the airing cupboard and died....But I mustn't get my hopes up...."

sirius Black (about Kreacher)

3 comments:

Myles said...

Its cool that you figured out the 606 thing.
My blog is back up, so I'm cool now.
Good luck on the test, I have a few coming up too.

Leah said...

Hi-

You'll do well in all your school work-

I hope you're having some fun?

I never thought I'd tell someone to have fun...of course I do still believe that school work comes before all...just Smith has the motto..."Work hard, play harder."
Or at least it's amotto that people around here like, even if they stole it from someother place.
-Leah

Laurel said...

middlebury's is work hard, drink harder.... or something like that. i think that's roughly what the latin on our crest stands for. i havn't had much time for fun yet with all homework, and everyone else doing tons of homework. ah hell... i should just do another post.. yep ok