Saturday, September 17, 2005


hello all, i don't have any real news so if you're busy you can skip this. just thought i shouldn't go to long without writing. yesterday went to troy and visited timmy. today did some french hw and went to keene with katie. Bought Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
and a sweater vest... i declare sweater vests awesome. come on.. you know you want one. (mine unfortunatly doesn't have dogs, or plaid)

now watching armegeddon: wonderful movie. russian astronaut is pretty cool. ok, have officially checked in.

4 comments:

Myles said...

That's a pretty bitch'n sweater vest

Oh, and "AH DON'T WANNA CLOOOOOOOOOOOSE MY EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES, I DON'T WANNA FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL ASLEEEELP.......

Leah said...

I'm jelous that you too saw eachother and went to Keene together...

-Leah

Leah said...

Forgot to say this....you have the best comments, Myles.

Laurel said...

CAUSE AH MISS YOU BABE, AND I DONNN'T WANNA MIIISS A THAANNG