
But seriously today was much better. latter called my mom so she could know i wasn't always extremely emotionaly disfunctional and she said they were going to see one of timmy's plays at RPI friday... and i get to go too!! happy dance...dededededede... she's picking me up tomarrow around noon after my last class and i'm going home for the weekend. My mom thinks it might help if i can tackle some of this really confusing bio crap in a familiar setting. I think it'll also be good simple because i don't plan to participate in the seriously heavy drinking that is going to occur this being the first full weekend with upperclassmen.
My roomate is currently at a swiming/diving team party. apparently swimmers are huge idiots according to susan (susan being my roomate) they like to get really drunk at really inconvenient times.. like the night before meets and such.
there's lots of howling coming from down the hall... what the hell is going on?? college is so random. i think that's the best word to describe it. both tuesday and wednesday night i was going to bed when roaving accopella groups wandered through our hall. one time me and my roomate were just sitting in our room when someone burst in yelling "PARTY AT THE FARM, WANNA COME!!??" we declined having no idea what the hell the "farm" is nor who this person was, nor why they apparently wanted to party at such a random time. yesterday someone knocked on my door asking if i wanted a smoothie.... a smoothie??? why.. at 11 at night would someone ask you if i wanted a smoothie. alchohal i suspect is behind much of it... sooo random
anyways i'm fine, but still miss all of you super much!!
Love Yous!!!
5 comments:
hey Im going home tomarrow and for the weekend too so I'll see you arround give me a call when you are home, we'll hang out.
ooohh.. cool, maybe we can catch a movie or something. much love!
Oh, I miss the movie nights already...
[sadness]
~Jess^_^
i just have to say I can relate to having a bad day (oddly enough, no pms), yesterday I slept through my first class and was late for workstudy and Spanish.
The I discovered i couldnt go home because i have to work. :(
I should really write this stuff in my blog, but I'm lazy.
I can't go home either: I have too much homework and my parents came to see me last weekend...
I love you all...Leah.
At some point we all have to see eachother's schools...
It's supposed to be quite time but it's really not...this is friday...loud talking up stairs...
-Leah
Post a Comment