so, yeah i should really be in bed right now.. actually am in bed, but should be sleeping.. well you get the gist. After listening to Moulin Rouge b4 bed last night woke up with "come what may" stuck in my head which made me extremely emo until i got to class at which point was just extremly boredo. I had to make a webpage for my Comp Sci course. It's supposed to be links to Hurricane Katrina sites. http://www.cs.middlebury.edu/~lwickber/day1/ I wrote out the HTML code all by myself!! arn't you proud?! you can see it by going to view (on bar at top) and then click on source. or at least pretend you did!
Took a lindy-hop dance class tonight which turned out to be pretty lame. ok, should really go to bed, i promise better posts sometime this week.
Forgot to mention: Roomate (susan) and I started posting harry potter quote of the day on our dry-erase board, thought i'd let you in on the fun: Today's was
"give her hell from us, peeves"
-Weasly Twins upon departure from school (order of the pheonix)
Monday, September 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Post page 606 on your board!
I thought about puting a quote of the day on my door...but I won't copy you....I was thinking about doing women's wit and wisdom.
What's 606, and in which book?
I only have the soft cover version of # 1 with me at school.
606 order of the pheonix or 606 half-blood prince?? (or other?)
oh wait, never mind. i get it joke ha! HA! just took me a sec. yeah. that's funny
Post a Comment